Looking for a fast and effective way to sell your commercial property? We can help.
How does it work?
Auctions give you an opportunity to gauge the market sentiment toward your property – immediately providing a true market test. This is an excellent way to sell unique commercial properties and properties which are in high demand, because the competitive bidding process drives the selling price up (to the seller’s advantage).
We can help you sell a wide variety of properties, including:
- Retail properties, strip malls and shopping centres
- Commercial office blocks
- Industrial buildings
- Warehouses, show rooms and bulky goods storage
SP Commercial has an inhouse auctioneer that can help you sell commercial or industrial real estate in as little as 30 days.
Our dedicated team of property and marketing experts use a proactive integrated marketing approach to sell your property in record time. We leverage the best online and offline resources, running aggressive marketing campaigns to attract as many potential buyers as possible.
Benefits of auctioning your property
- The process is completely painless.
- You won’t have estate agents showing buyers through the property for months on end.
- It’s a guaranteed sale. People attend auctions with the intent to buy.
- The auctioneer reads out the terms and conditions upfront.
- Your property is sold as is – with no further negotiations.
- The sale is instant. Buyers have a limited time frame in which to settle their bill.
- Auctions create a sense of urgency – if you don’t bid now you’ll lose it!
- This sense of competition drives up the price.
- The seller can choose to remain anonymous.
- Whether your property has been on the market for months, or you’re just looking for a fast, hassle-free sale, auctioning your property delivers reliable results.
When it comes to real estate, pricing plays a major role in sales success. If your price is even slightly off, your property might sit on your hands for years. An auction determines your property’s value for you – eliminating the stress of an incorrectly priced property that just won’t sell.
Unlike a traditional sale, auctions aren’t restricted by price.
SP Commercial specializes in selling commercial and industrial real estate that other agencies struggle to move.
Interested in our Auctioning Services?
An SP Commercial Agent will be happy to conduct a free, no obligation introduction to our service to tell you more about how to get a price that matches your properties value.
Enter your details and we’ll get back to you with more information.