103 Olsen Avenue, Labrador QLD 4215
– One of the last remaining undeveloped sites in Labrador and surrounding suburbs
– 1.55ha consisting of 4000sqm* of bitumen hard stand (690sqm*) under roof, 2,500sqm* of leveled blue stone hard stand, the rest is a developers dream
– Take advantage of the 70m Olsen Avenue Road Frontage and the 35,000 odd passing vehicles a day
– The 6,500sqm of developed site has full security fencing
– Tenanted until 202, currently returning $8,900/pcm + GST*
– Zoned: Medium Density Residential
– This property will be sold – make sure you don’t miss out on this golden site!